Manage fevers easily: track temperatures, record medicine given, and set alerts
With this simple and easy-to-use app you can quickly keep track of fevers. FeverPost lets you create logs throughout the day that include: temperatures taken, medicines administered, related notes, and alerts for future reminders to give another dose of medicine or take a temperature again.
This is a fantastic tool for busy parents. Conceived of by a mom of four after a rough night caring for sick kids, the app has only what a parent needs. It lets you add logs for as many children as necessary. Now when one or more of your kids have a fever you can easily keep track of their temperatures throughout the day and over multiple days and remember what medicine you gave them and at what time. Plus, it will help you remember when to give medications again through alerts you can set.
There’s no unnecessary or confusing functionality – it’s a highly efficient, functional, & useful app. If you have kids, this app is a must-have.
– Create records for multiple children
– For each child, create logs with pertinent fever related details
– Track individual temperatures
– Track day & time temperature was taken
– Track medicine administered
– Set an alert for the future so you don’t forget to give follow-up medicine, if needed
– Record related notes to include other symptoms or things of importance
See more information and download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/health-fitness