My Seizure Diary is a self-management tool for seizures and epilepsy.
The Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary app provides features for:
• Describing and tracking seizures, potential triggers and mood
• Organizing and tracking daily medications, side effects and rescue therapies
• Using reminder systems for medicines, appointments, refills and more
A complete suite of tools is found on the web version at diary.epilepsy.com, including other features such as the ability to:
• Organize your health history
• Record and track multiple events more easily
• Share with family
• Share with caregivers and your health care team
• Print reports
Internet Access required to synch data to your diary on diary.epilepsy.com.
Take Control and Get Started Today with Epilepsy Foundation My Seizure Diary.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Seizure Diary is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician or prescribing health care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
My Seizure Diary is a free service supported by the Epilepsy Foundation of America in the US.
Download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/health-fitness