With BMI Plus you’ll know your BMI, energy expenditure, calorie food, diets …
• For everyone from 7 years.
• Very easy to use.
• Includes diagnostic and graphical results.
• Works with metric and imperial.
• Automatically saves the entered values.
• Option to filter the list of foods.
• List of diets: macrobiotic, balanced, dissociated and cleansing.
• List of exercices: Exercises you can do at home.
• Body mass index: defined as body mass divided by height squared. Provides an indication of the relationship between weight and height but ignores individual factors such as muscle.
• waist-height ratio: is defined as waist circumference divided by height. Measures of body fat distribution and recent studies suggest that it is a better indicator of heart disease risk.
• Percentage of body fat: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the so-called “circle method” that uses the height and waist circumference, neck and hips.
• Energy expenditure and caloric consumption: is essentially the sum of internal heat production (Basal Metabolic Index) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Food: Percentage of kilo calories (kcal) per 100g of food. It also includes the percentage of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and saturated fats.
Upcoming improvements: Adapted to new languages and diets.
* BMI Plus was developed with strict formulas and following the body’s levels recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization) values.
See detail information and download apk file for android: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/health-fitness