Yoga sequence to stretch your lower body and get you more flexible and relaxed
In the United States lower back pain is one of the most common complaints. Most people will experience low back pain at some point in their lives. Lower back pain is experienced by sedentary people as well as highly trained athletes.
If you suffer from low back pain, these yoga stretches will help you by strengthening and stretching the back and improving circulation to the spine and nerves.
Yoga stretches for lower body is a twenty minutes sequence, perfect for complete beginners, and advanced yogis. This sequence will stretch your lower back, hamstrings and hips, leaving you more flexible and relaxed.
This tutorial teaches the basic yoga stretches to relieve tight muscles due to bad posture, or sitting for long periods of time. This yoga routine is very safe for people with lower-back issues and can help to alleviate pain when done regularly.
Keep the following in mind when starting a yoga stretching routine as part of a program of back exercises:
• Wear comfortable clothes
• Stretching should be pain free; do not force the body into difficult positions
• Move into the position slowly and avoid bouncing, which may actually tear muscles
• Stretch on a clean, flat surface that is large enough to move freely
• Hold stretches long enough (at least twenty seconds) to allow muscles or joints to become loose
• Repeat the stretch, generally at least five times
If you already has severe low back pain or neck pain, it is best to check with a physician or physical therapist to discuss whether the following yoga stretches should be done.
Detail information and download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/health-fitness