25 years of exercise research | Use Myworkout GO to track your own progress. Myworkout GO – Walk or run is offered by Myworkout AS. Last Updated: December 10, 2016. Current Version: 2.0.8
Based on 25 years of research, Myworkout GO only needs 37 minutes to calculate your biological age, which is the most important measure we have on physical health today. This workout is for everybody, regardless of your physical fitness, and there is no need for any equipment.
Myworkout GO is based on the world-renowned research from Professors of Medicine, Jan Hoff and Jan Helgerud, from the 2015 Nobel Price winning Faculty of Medicine at NTNU. You do the workout by conducting a session of 4 by 4 intervals. The app teaches you how it is done; all you have to do is press “start” and begin your workout. During the workout you will get notified by audio when to start the high-intensity intervals, and when to slow down for the active breaks. You carry out the workouts outdoors or on a treadmill. It does not get any easier than this!
What should my biological age be, you might wonder. Let me explain.
After you turn 20 years old, your average capacity is reduced by one percent each year. However, it is possible to keep the capacity of a twenty-year-old even though you get older in age. With the right type and amount of exercise, your body could stay 20 years in biological age until you are 80. Imagine, how would that affect your life?
My guess is that you now are thinking: How is that even possible?
The research is advanced, but the answer is simple: High intensity aerobic intervals.
High intensity aerobic intervals is superior to moderate intensity exercise:
• 4-minute intervals are a minimum of twice as effective as any other endurance exercise.
• One interval session a week maintains moderate endurance levels, and two sessions increase your capacity by 0,5 percent per week.
• Twenty sessions of interval training, during a period of ten weeks, reduces the risk for cardiovascular disease with approximately 25%.
• Patients with cardiovascular disease can use effective interval training to improve cardiac function, after an “ok” from their doctor.
• Endurance training and strength training does not negatively influence each other.
Strength training improves endurance by improving the work economy.
In other words: This is not just a test. This is a workout methodology that can make you feel like a 20-year-old again, and increase your life span by up to 20 years. How you spend all that extra time and energy, well, that’s up to you!
– “Certainly worth testing. Finally an app that focuses on your physical form rather than the number of calories burned!” – Linnjoh
– “Brilliant app. Very motivating way of working out. Easy to use. Works perfectly with Spotify during workout. I love getting live feedback on the time remaining during each interval. The biological age is a good performance indicator. That it is based on long and credible research from NTNU gives a very good credibility. Recommended.” – Thaapnes
– Outdoor and Treadmill workouts.
– Graphs displaying the progression of your Biological Age, and Maximum Oxygen Consumption (VO2Max).
– Workout history, including full evaluation of every session.
– New profile screen, including in-depth information about your health as well as instructions on how to improve it.
– Milestones you can work towards, measure your progression towards e.g. the health of a 30-year old, or maybe even an olympic rower.
Everyone gets full premium access the first week, and you can continue using the premium features by purchasing a subscription.
If you carry out the test outdoors, your GPS an Internet needs to be turned on to get the right result.
Continued usage of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The biological age test is developed at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
We renamed the app from “MyBioAge” to “Myworkout GO”
[+] Treadmill 4×4 workouts, now you can now use the app indoor as well.
[+] Graphs displaying the progression of your Biological Age, and Maximum Oxygen Consumption.
[+] Workout history, including full evaluation of every session.
[+] New profile screen, including in-depth information about your health as well as instructions on how to improve it.
[+] Milestones you can work towards and measure your progression towards.
[+] Minor bugfixes.
Myworkout GO – Walk or run 2017
Download Myworkout GO – Walk or run APK
Myworkout GO – Walk or run for Android
Download Myworkout GO – Walk or run for Android
Download Myworkout GO – Walk or run APK for Android
Myworkout GO – Walk or run 2.0.8 screenshot
Detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/MjWtts